Friday, June 10, 2011

pride

While I may certainly do have undesirable traits, there's one thing I pride myself on, and that's being a cheap date. I almost always pay my way through something (unless it's family, somehow that's different), and if I don't, I pick to go somewhere fun and not expensive. I'll usually splurge a bit on big things, like birthdays and anniversaries, but other than that, I won't say no to an ice cream dinner.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, I really need to brush up on my Spanish before I take my college placement exam, since I haven't taken any Spanish since first semester last year. Therefore, I've decided to do Spanish Saturdays, i.e. blogging en español, so I can be not quite so rusty when I have to take that test. The only thing that might become a problem is having to copy-paste any ñs or accents, mostly because that just gets annoying after a while. If Spanish isn't your thing, there's always the handy-dandy Google Translator to read it for you.c

No comments: