Sunday, April 3, 2011

mindscrew

A slightly kinder way to describe Sucker Punch than what the EGE came up with...

We went to go see it today as part of our two-year anniversary () after a lovely sushi and tempura lunch. I was a little skeptical about it, since the reviews were a little rough, but I decided that it would either be really good or so bad that it's good, so I didn't have anything to lose. Overall, I liked it, but it was a little hard at times to figure out what was reality and what wasn't, which is why it really messed with your mind. There was a really powerful quote at the end, but unfortunately I don't remember it verbatim and it isn't on Wikiquote, so you'll have to go see it yourself to find out.

And the Sox are kinda sucking right now (got swept by the Rangers), but Alex was 4 for 6 in the Royals' 12-9, 13-inning routing of the Angels' pitchers (Scott Kazmir only lasted an inning and two-thirds).

No comments: