Tuesday, March 22, 2011

rants and raves

A collection of thoughts I've had the past few days. To spare myself the beatings, I'll limit myself to the neutral and/or not-self-degrading ones.

Softball isn't something you can half-ass. You either can or you can't. This week at tryouts was my last shot at figuring out where I stand. So far, not so good.

Trying can only get you so far. You can give it your all and then some, but if you can't do the task at hand, no amount of trying is going to hide that.

Dear Car Radio, I'm well aware of my spectacularly craptastic week so far. Playing "Loser" by Beck on the ride home this afternoon was not appreciated. -me

And the only good thing that comes out of polar coordinates and such is knowing how to make an octopus on your calculator.

'Tis all.

No comments: