Saturday, March 5, 2011

putting up a fight

I know, I was gonna do a rant post today but I decided not to because I have better stuff to write about.

So for my last-minute yearbook assignment, I had to write about the fencing team. I was actually pretty excited to do this article, since I'm fascinated by the sport and I know a lot of people on the team. They've done incredible this season, since the guys were undefeated in the regular season and the girls were 3rd. I wrote the article about their awesomeness this season, then waited 'til this afternoon to finish it so I could get the most up-to-date info about their state tournament results. In the end, the guys lost first place in the state by one point, and the girls placed 7th, which is one heck of an accomplishment. Forget the NFA twits, you guys rocked today.

(For more detailed information, visit Matt's blog, since he was actually there.)

1 comment:

fencer_22 said...

thanks Amanda you really did an awsome job on that article