Wednesday, March 16, 2011

oh well

Tomorrow, I'm planning on wearing the concert shirt I got the other night. Why? It's St. Patrick's Day, duh. My shirt is green, I don't own a whole lot of green. It's a Dropkick Murphys shirt, they're Irish punk at its best. And it was their St. Paddy's Day tour (they're in Boston this week to finish it up).

So I'm a little bummed to notice that my shirt might not exactly be school appropriate. Their logo for the new album is a 4-part shield, one quadrant which contains a beer bottle, and another quadrant which contains a rearview of a, let's just say, scantily-clothed lady. There's no actual nudity or legitimate alcohol use on the shirt, but I really want to wear the shirt tomorrow and I really don't want to have to take it off.

I'm thinking that I'll take some t-shirt scraps, cut out a half-shield and pin it over that side. It'll look kinda stupid, but it's better than not wearing the shirt.

No comments: