Friday, March 4, 2011

anticlimactic

We've had a minor crisis in journalism this week, since our yearbook EIC had to go in for a second surgery on her knee to get rid of an infection caused by the first one. I feel bad, of course, but what sucks more is that we had to finish 2 signatures (that's 32 pages of layouts) in one week. And the best part is that we all were starting with barely anything. I'm working on the fencing spread (which looks awesome, if I do say so myself) and no one ever wrote the article. Luckily I know a lot of people on the team so getting interviews wasn't that bad, but it would've been a lot easier on me and my homework lagging if the article had been assigned, let alone done, before Wednesday.

I get to catch up on homework tonight. Go me.

Oh, and remind me to do a news rant tomorrow. Between recent and upcoming court cases regarding free speech and gay marriage, and other sad-but-true stuff I found, I have a lot to talk about. But only if I remember.

~27 days til Opening Day.

No comments: