Tuesday, February 1, 2011

not funny anymore

5 or 6 snow days is enough. 5 or 6 feet of snow this season in an area that usually gets 2 is more than enough. And the time I have to finish my scholarship stuff isn't enough (yeah, I know it's completely my fault for procrastinating, but it's not helping that I'm not in school to get my letters of recommendation, nor can I go to the post office to mail stuff.)

It's not just us getting hammered. The next few storms are not only coming across the entire US to get us on the East Coast, the Midwest is getting hit at the same time. And Australia, with all their flooding problems lately, is getting hit with a cyclone the equivalent of a Cat. 5 hurricane tomorrow (not sure if cyclones use the same grading system).

**sigh**

More time to work on schoolwork, I guess.

No comments: