Thursday, February 24, 2011

keeps coming back

I seem to be having recurrent "Weeks from Hell," don't I? I mean, tryouts are always hellish, as was Production Week (would've been two of those if the 2nd hadn't been snowed out), plus the obligatory "everything is going wrong in meatspace" weeks that I've been having a lot lately.

So naturally it would only suffice that this week, we started review for the AP calc exam and I've forgotten quite a bit of what we've learned, I got my rejection letter from the Ithaca full-ride people and my dad is now in the hospital with a pancreatic infection of sorts. Plus I have an English essay due tomorrow, and conditioning always sucks.

I almost got to the point where I started writing rant poetry. That's some scary stuff.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: