Sunday, January 23, 2011

the sooner, the better

I just want finals to be over. The longer I wait for my calc final, the more I freak out and don't think I'm going to do well, and this is 20% of my semester grade so not doing well isn't an option (then again, as long as I get a 70 on the exam, I'll still have an A-...). But seriously. Not doing well isn't an option. And gov... I just want that class to be over. I can handle the material being a little dry, but I hate my class and I want to get away from them as soon as possible.

Uuuugh. I want finals to be over. I want college to be paid for. I want to be able to make my own decisions without getting my head ripped off for wanting to do something different. And I want my sore throat/strep/whatever to go away. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: