Thursday, January 6, 2011

slave-driving

Ibuprofen, I am your bitch. Conditioning just started today and I'm already sore. It's ridiculous. Not to mention having to walk out to my car in shorts (I was fine 'cause it felt good but I nearly froze in my car) and having to climb up the stairs first thing when I got home.

Monologue went ok. The first run-through I did better, I paused a bit but I only skipped a small phrase that no one really would've noticed wasn't there if I hadn't said anything, and the 2nd time I jumbled some stuff up but again, no one would've noticed if they hadn't just heard it. I didn't do half-bad, but I sure could've prepared a little better. The other ones were really good. I'll probably just get a small part, plus helping with tech stuff, and I'm perfectly ok with that.

No comments: