Wednesday, January 26, 2011

per request

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGHHHGHHGHHGHGH.

(That was the scream I promised if there was anymore snow this year. We're s'posed to get another foot with this storm.)

Seriously, this is getting really old. I know we pissed and moaned last year about there not being hardly any snow days, but this is ridiculous. "Global warming" my ass, I don't remember the last time we didn't have snow cover.

Anyway. Done with first semester stuffs. Exam wasn't too bad. Now I get to focus on scholarship stuff 'til the semester starts... yay...

And I wanted to bake some more shortbread cookies but Mom wouldn't let me stop at the grocery store on the way home. Granted, I'm kinda glad she did that 'cause the roads are majorly sucky (I don't even think our road has been plowed yet), but I needed butter. I guess I'll start some flan instead, and that takes two days so I can work on it tomorrow too (yay make-up day/no first block exam).

No comments: