Tuesday, January 11, 2011

never again

I apologize for yesterday's post. I promise I won't do something that horribly emo ever again. And if I do, feel free to slap me.

Anyway. I'm much better now. I'm not too terribly sore from conditioning (yet), I did pretty good today, I have no homework, and we have a prescheduled snow day tomorrow 'cause we're s'posed to get one to two feet. I was listening to the radio this morning and the weather guy went on a tangent about how tomorrow is gonna royally suck, and then he said accumulation was gonna be around "one to one and a half" and at first I was like, "Are you freaking kidding me? 1 to 1.5 inches?!" And then he said "feet" and that made more sense.

So my plan for tomorrow is primarily to shovel myself out, or snowblow myself out if I get lazy (which is very likely). I also got a wicked cool cookbook from the library today, and I've bookmarked a few recipes I could do with stuff we have in the house. I'll have nothing else to do, and it's not like I'll be able to leave the house...

No comments: