Wednesday, January 5, 2011

apocalypse, now.

Not the movie. If the world ended right now, sure, it'd suck majorly, but I'd get out of my audition and conditioning tomorrow. I am sooo not looking forward to either of them.

Speaking of conditioning and softball and such, I was thinking about it the other day (I know, scary thought), and realized that as much as it'd be awesome to make the team, I'm not really sure I want to play with varsity. I really liked the atmosphere in JV because it was a lot more relaxed and everyone got along, whereas varsity is made up of individuals that are bent on thinking they're the best or they're in charge. Last year's seniors weren't like that at all, and they actually liked me, but of course they graduated so if I make the team, I'll be stuck with a bunch of narcissistic snotwads, and I know that's a horrible thing to say but I don't care; most of the varsity girls don't like me anyway. I know that I would be a much better asset to the team as a manager, where I can do something that I know I'm good at and will help the team, plus I won't have to deal with all their crap. And if there's any points of contention over who is better, I'll have numerical proof.

Anyway...


I guess that's it for now. Off to start freaking out about tomorrow :P

No comments: