Tuesday, December 28, 2010

working on it

I have roughly half of my gov packet done, some more of my Ithaca essay and still haven't done much for my public speaking project. I'll get around to it.

The EGE has invited a few peeps over today for a snowball fight. I hate to be like this, but I'm not really looking forward to it for a few reasons:
1, because this is not snowball snow. I was out there long enough shoveling yesterday to know that this is the powdery crap, not the sticky stuff.
2, because even if it was snowball snow, for some reason my throwing fundamentals go out the door in a snowball fight and then I can't throw for crap and then I get mad (and sore).
3, because our group of friends gets together fine when we're in our element. Which is in school. And we're not in school right now. So when there's more than two of us together, someone is always left out and someone usually starts arguing and, depending who is there, two of those someones always starts making out, and then we have to get out the squirt guns. And as much fun as it is to get people with squirt guns when they clearly aren't paying attention, having to deal with the tonsil hockey gets really old really quickly.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, 'cause I have a great group of friends, but the impending snowball fight will just end in disaster. I can see it already.

No comments: