Sunday, December 26, 2010

i shouldn't find this funny

But of course I do. It figures, the "big snowstorm of the year season" just has to be during Christmas break when we're all off anyway. And it just has to hit right after Christmas so it screws up anyone trying to get to or from the East Coast, not to mention that I won't be able to drive to work tomorrow because I will not be able to see the road. But the little weather alert thingy on the Weather Channel site says this:
"IMPACTS... EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS DEVELOPING THIS AFTERNOON INTO THE EVENING DUE TO SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... AND STRONG WINDS CAUSING CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW. VISIBILITIES WILL BE NEAR ZERO AT TIMES... WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS EXPECTED. STRONG WINDS MAY ALSO DOWN SOME POWER LINES... TREE LIMBS... AND CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS."
Oh teh noes. Not the Christmas decorations. Never mind the blizzard conditions, what ever shall we do about the knocked-down Christmas decorations? Good to know where your guyses' priorities lie...

Anyway. If I do wind up getting snowed in at my dad's house, I have 4 books, a laptop and How to Train Your Dragon to keep me entertained, at least for a while.

No comments: