Wednesday, December 8, 2010

heating up

Jeff Francoeur signed with the Royals for their first "big" acquisition this offseason. He got a 1-year deal for $2.5mil, with a $4mil option for 2012.

Also, I apparently have no since of direction, 'cause I went to the mall with the EGE but we had to go the back way due to construction, and I had to lead even though I didn't know where we were going, and I was looking for the wrong street and ended up in a really sketchy part of town I had never been in. And then I got my head practically ripped off for it.

Luckily, we made it to the mall safely, I tried on all sorts of random crap just for the ridiculosity of it, and I also have a job interview on Monday (a local Chili's is reopening and I filled out an app before I went to the mall/got lost).

And I'm officially a moron, because I went to the mall today in a non-shopping mindset and kinda mad because I wouldn't be able to buy Christmas presents for friends 'cause I don't have money. When I got home, guess who found a $100 mall/Visa giftcard in her bag? It was still in there from my "going-away" party at the dentist office before school started, but because my giftcards are in a separate wallet in my bag (no room in my real one), I never remember they're in there. I guess we'll just have to make a return trip sometime soon.

No comments: