Thursday, December 2, 2010

the biggest thing

The biggest thing I miss about summer is not the weather, not the no school and not the free time, though those are all nice things. It's the gasoline. It's a triple-whammy for me paying for gas in the winter. I'm at school, so I don't have a job to pay for gas, my car being the little craptastic vehicle it is gets a lot worse gas mileage when it's cold, and gas is more expensive. So I spend more money on less gas to go not as far without money to replace it in my account. Grrr.

Plus, my car freezes before anyone else's, so I was greeted this morning by an iced-over car. My windshield wipers were stuck to my windshield and I had to climb through the passenger door to open the driver door.

And I got tailgated the entire way to the NHS meeting before school this morning. It's not like I was going 5 under the speed limit, I was 5, sometimes 10 (le gasp) over. But nope, tailgated the entire way. And it was brought up at the meeting 'cause the people who were tailgating me were there. Y'all suck, you really do.

No comments: