Monday, December 27, 2010

bad timing

Why does it always seem like we get snow when school isn't in session to cancel? We only had one snowday last year, even with the two Snowmaggedons, because all of our snow happened on weekends or days off. This year isn't off to a much better start. No clue how much we got 'cause I haven't had a reason to go outside, plus it was mad windy so it all drifted anyway.

And I forgot my Zyrtec when I slept over my dad's on Christmas night, so I'm all stuffy and sneezy today :P

And my brain apparently didn't want me to sleep last night 'cause I went to bed and couldn't fall asleep 'cause I had too much going on in my head. I had at least 2 story ideas running through my head, as well as 3 songs stuck.

Well, since I don't plan on leaving the house except to (ugh) shovel a little, hopefully I'll get my gov homework done, maybe my last Ithaca scholarship essay and some of my public speaking stuff.

No comments: