Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...thanks?

Since I dyed my hair on Saturday, I've been experiencing a lot of weird things. People are coming up to me, people that would normally never talk to me in a million years, and saying they really like my hair. I mean, hey, I'd rather them do that than point out that it's a little root-y along my forehead, but it's just weird to be getting compliments.

Also, I was driving home and saw one of the signs that I painted for the fall play. I felt special :)

Also also, November marks NaNoWriMo (a.k.a. National Novel Writing Month), so I'll copy the EGE and take a shot at it. Modified, of course. I don't have the time to write 50K words in a month that includes Production Week (a.k.a. the Week from Hell) and college crap. I think I'll shoot for 15K, that's 500 words a day (but 1500 today to catch up). Let's see how long that lasts.

No comments: