Sunday, November 7, 2010

need. sleep.

I had all intentions of going to bed early 'cause I knew today was gonna be late. But instead, we watched How to Train Your Dragon (my mom hadn't seen it yet), and then after my sister went to bed, we put in Jackass Number Two. I'm not sure which one I liked more. HTTYD is just epic and won't ever get old, and Jackass is full of the really bad physical humor that I find hilarious. Like one of the in-between clips where Bam Margera got on the top of a purple ramp with his skateboard, skated down it and went smack into the camera. It made me laugh every time I watched it. Sure, a lot of it was raunchy as all get-up, but we were laughing so hard it hurt.

Regardless, I didn't get to bed early, and I'm heading over to the EGE's house for a mini-NaNoWriMo conference, maybe a movie and then we're going with his parents and a bunch of other people to a local ritzy pizza joint and then we're going to see Spamalot at a nearby theater. I even had to go out to Kohl's today to buy a nice shirt for tonight, since I don't really own anything nice nice, other than my homecoming dress (and I was not wearing that). The show isn't til 7:30, so I won't be getting home til at least 10. On a school night. But hey, it's Spamalot.

No comments: