Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a minor pasta obsession

First it was the spaghetti tacos for anti-homecoming, now it's mac&cheese pizza for Spamalot. The pizza joint we went to had all these different kinds of pizza and that's what I ordered. No joke, it was noodles and cheese with a b├Ęchamel sauce on top of a pizza crust. And it was delicious.

Spamalot was downright hilarious. It was basically a musical of Monty Python and the Holy Grail; some of the lines were verbatim from the movie. And then of course, there was "The Song That Goes Like This," which one of our choruses did two years ago, and all the other miscellaneous songs, like the one about how Broadway shows supposedly suck unless there's a Jewish person on the cast. Because of my asthma, I have a hard time breathing after I laugh too much, so needless to say I was definitely a hurting unit after watching it :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Pasta-baked-potato. Do it. Please. I love you.