Monday, November 8, 2010

lovely start to the week

New England weather FTW.

Well, sortof.

I could hear ice pellety things on my windows last night, didn't think much of it 'til my mom came in between snoozes to tell me it snowed last night. Yeah, I've seen snow in November, but usually just a little later in the month, like around or after Thanksgiving. Not on the 8th.

So anyway. 90-minute delay, which helped me make up for the fact that I didn't get to bed til 11:30 or so (show got over late, it was amazing but I'll tell all about it later). And then I realized, Oh crap, I have to drive to school in this. And I've never driven my car in the snow before. And I don't think it's unreasonable to think that a crappy little Tracer isn't going to do well in the snow, considering my road is extremely hilly and I have to floor it to get out of my road to get to school on a good day.

'Tis all for now. I'll probably post again this afternoon.

No comments: