Friday, November 19, 2010

i want it to end

I just want this week to end. The play has been way too much stress on me, now I have a B+ in calc and I'm really quite pissed off about it. The stress frustrates me, which stresses me out, which makes my grades drop 'cause I can't focus, which makes me even more frustrated and stressed... it's a vicious cycle.

Opening Night is tonight. I'll be there til ... Idk, the play is at 7, takes about an hour and a half, then we gotta reset the set (that sounds more redundant than it should...), and then I get to come home and sleep. It seems like forever since I've done that. So I get to sleep in (theoretically) tomorrow, then I have to do it all again, then take the entire set apart, then host the cast party... too much to do and not enough time.

Oh, and I have homework too.

No comments: