Monday, November 22, 2010

how convenient

So I'm preparing a speech for public speaking about press freedom for school newspapers, and I'm pretty excited since I have personal experiences to help prove my point. We also got the paper about our "thesis" papers in gov class today, and we could pick whatever topic we wanted, as long as it's controversial. So guess what topic I'm doing :)

Hey, my teacher said I could (one of the kids in her other class is also doing their public speaking speech for this). And I already have all the research done, I'm just reading a book on the case I'd be discussing in my paper.

Induction for NHS is tonight (oh right, not sure if I mentioned that, but I wasn't rejected this year). We had rehearsal after school. It was funny. Unfortunately we can't do anything stupid during the actual thing.

No comments: