Monday, October 25, 2010

i was doing good, too...

I had my softball yearbook article done, pictures and everything, all ready to be put on the page. Life was good. And then I remembered, "Oh right, I still need to do the baseball one." If it weren't for the fact that all the baseball players are jerks and won't respond to my interview emails, I'd have this one done too. Aaand, my third article got changed, but our editor-in-chief, who I'm not a huge fan of in the first place, decided not to tell me that my article got changed. And I was s'posed to have all my interviews by today. Ugh.

Too much to do. I have to interview the baseball coach tomorrow, maybe see if I can sneak into rehearsal before my dermotologist appointment, somehow find time to go to a town meeting for gov class... grrr... the weekend won't come soon enough.

No comments: