Sunday, September 12, 2010

weekends are for sleeping in

Unless you spend the entire weekend taking college tests and going to open houses. I really hate the fact that I woke up at 6 yesterday and today. UConn wasn't bad though. The campus is a little too big for my personal liking (but that's what a bike is for), and the thought of having to do a double major of journalism and something else is a little intimidating (the journalism department almost requires it), but overall it was pretty cool. And the pep band played during the intro thing and it was awesome. 'Cause I'm a dork and go to college open houses for the band :)

Speaking of which, they had a little resource fair thing with little booths for some of the student organizations and such, and one of the girls at the marching band booth was ecstatic to talk to me about band stuff :)

No comments: