Monday, September 13, 2010

scars

It's been a year since I busted my knee on the escalator, and the scar has healed up quite nicely. It still hurts slightly when I whack that knee against something, so I'm thinking there's some bone damage, or at least a really big bone bruise. Matches the bone bruise on my shin from taking grounders at third sophomore year.


On a completely unrelated note, I love the Internet and our state library system. I can search for a book online, request it to be sent from wherever it is in the state to my town library (which there are two I could pick), then pick it up in town, read it (or listen to the CD) and send it back to its home through my library again. Modern innovations FTW.

So what have I used this for? Thus far, I've requested the 8th book of the Charlie Bone series, the book of How to Train Your Dragon ('cause it was a book before the movie), the latest Muse CD and the first Franz Ferdinand CD. Hooray for kid books and alternative rock!

No comments: