Monday, September 6, 2010

instablister?

Though it wasn't very "instant", as it took 140 pitches in the cage. It still sucks though, it's on my left thumb right before the weird webby part between my pointer finger and thumb. And I didn't do very well batting in general. And it was really embarrassing 'cause there were a bunch of Little League guys in the two cages I was flip-flopping in, and I'm pretty sure that the kid who was hitting the 60mph pitches like no tomorrow was about 12, the other kids 8-10ish. Oh well, that's what I get for working all summer instead of doing softball things. (For the record, the EGE is still not allowed to come with me to the cages, due to what happened last time I took him).

My knee is starting to bruise a little, though the top is just slightly puffy at this point. What hurts the most ("is being so close...") right now is the tops of my quads and my hip a little, but that's 'cause I didn't have the right stance and I was all funked up from lack of use.

No comments: