Friday, September 10, 2010

here we go again

", I kinda wanna be more than friends / So take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied / Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend / You're just a cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive / No, I won't sleep tonight..."

Because it's that time of year again, NHS application time! Yay! Not! Here comes the part where I get rejected AGAIN because I have no religious affiliation to volunteer through and because I'm just an overall loser to the board, apparently.

However, I have a plan this year, though. Unlike last year. If I don't get in again, then I'll just have to live with the title of "2-time NHS reject", which I feel holds a kind of distinction to it. And if somehow something gets screwed up and I do get in... well, we'll cross that bridge if I get there.

In the meantime, I'll work on my calc homework and try not to suck at that drumroll later tonight.


(and the song quote was from "Animal" by Neon Trees)

No comments: