Monday, August 30, 2010

jam time

Not as in music, more in the sense that school starts in (ew) 2 days and I have a lot of stuff I need to do before then. As in finish the book I'm reading, read another one and start doing problems in this calculus workbook thingy that the EGE is letting me borrow so I'm not totally lost (though I probably will be anyway).

Working a double-shift today. Woo. Last game for me for the season 'cause I can't work once school starts due to my demanding sleep schedule. Hooray for needing more than 6 hours of sleep! (I prefer at least 9, but in this day and age, that's a weekend sleep session)

Shopping wasn't bad, except I found out that the coffee joint in the mall that I always liked to go to and have gone to since I was little isn't there anymore, and Charlotte Russe stopped selling my jeans due to their overhaul. And they went from odd sizes to even sizes so I had to go up one, which doesn't sound like a big deal but it was a little depressing to say the least.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Is it bad that I was really hoping that this post would be about actual jam? Like, the kind you put on toast? Yeah, I'm weird...

mandachan said...

that's ok. there's lots of ways that it could be used (not literal jam, i mean the word)