Sunday, August 15, 2010

holding on

...to the last glimpses of summer. That's right, band camp crap starts this week. Luckily it's only upperclassmen for most of this week, and then a mini freshman orientation-ish thing later in the week, so I'll have time to regroup before next week when everyone shows up. And I have to spend my birthday (my birthday) teaching them how to march. Lucky me.

Anyway. Baseball hasn't been too good for anyone I follow lately, so it's almost pointless to post about it since it's all mostly disappointment anyway.

I'm gonna go nurse the sunburn I got at the beach today (I got dragged there while my parents played volleyball with my aunt and uncle, and my cousins and sister played in the water. I did college research with my course books), so enjoy your night.

No comments: