Wednesday, August 25, 2010

half day

Of band camp at least. Freshman orientation is this morning, so we'd be doing band stuff for an hour, then have 2 hours of half our band missing and then an hour of lunch. Now, we're just starting after lunch and calling it good enough. Not a bad gig, I get to finish up house stuff, play a bit of tennis, practice some softball and have leftover Chinese birthday lunch from yesterday before going in.

Also, I had to make shirts for my squad, and by George does puff painting suck. I had it all over me, and it smudged and looked really bad on some of the shirts. They're not worth the 4 bucks I was gonna have everyone pay me to pay back for the supplies, but I need that money back 'cause 40 bucks is kindof a lot to just piss away on shirts. I just hope they get worn at least once.

Yesterday was kinda anticlimactic, to be perfectly honest. I spent my entire day playing, which is fun in some sense but not how I wanted to spend my birthday. And my mom bought lobsters for dinner which was cool 'cause I don't have them very often, and then I realized that I have no idea how to even go about opening one since the last time I had one was when I was in elementary school, so I had to have some help, which was kinda embarrassing. Tasted good though. And I got a new stereo for my car, which is cool since the original stereo doesn't have a CD player (shut up, it's an old car).

And that's pretty much my story.

No comments: