Monday, August 2, 2010

a complete coincidence

I swear, I don't intentionally post 33 posts a month. It just kinda happened. Funny how the world works out like that.

Nothing much to say here. I'm working back-to-back shifts tonight, so I have my fingers crossed that the game will be quick so I can get home at a reasonable time and not be dead for work tomorrow morning.

Also, I think I've come up with a legit but not horribly cliché idea for my Common App essay. Unfortunately, the nature of the subject will lend itself quite easily to wit and snark and self-degradation and a whole slew of other things that generally aren't in a college application essay, but those they people say that colleges want to know about your personal style, and that's what they're gonna get.

That's all for now. Happy (ugh) Monday.

No comments: