Sunday, August 8, 2010

700 posts

...in over 2 and a half years. That's actually kinda sad, but until this year I wasn't exactly all gung-ho about posting frequently.

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed the guest post yesterday. Sure looks like it, it got more comments than a month of my posts. Camping was more fun than the EGE made it sound (he's camping illiterate anyway). Except for the fact that I forgot my Zyrtec and have been hating life due to my stuffy/runny nose, and the little ones were being annoying (again, people wonder why I don't want kids), and one of the other people that went with us (a family friend's extended family member) is like a 24/7 cigar smoker and even though my asthma is only exercise-induced, I was not exactly digging the constant smoke.

I got to borrow a bike and toodle around the campsite a bit. I haven't been riding since my pedal broke about a year ago. Note to self: get that fixed and find a good riding place that doesn't involve a lot of hills or getting hit by cars.

Also, the EGE also sucks at being my recap boy and instead made me find all the scores and whatnot myself. Jerk.

No comments: