Monday, June 28, 2010

the universe secretly hates me

Though it's not really much of a secret.

I went over to the EGE's house pretty much straight from work to watch the Sox/Giants game. I got there at 5ish, so I missed the first 3 innings.

And of course, everything important happened in those 3 innings. The Giants scored their only run, the Sox scored all but one of theirs, Lincecum fell apart majorly and I didn't get to see any of it. Perhaps it's best that I didn't see Lincecum fall apart 'cause I wouldn't've been happy and the EGE would've laughed at me for my pitcher falling apart. But it's not like Timmy didn't pitch strikes, he did. The Sox were just hitting them. Quite well.

Oh well. Sox won 5-1. Someone has to win, someone has to lose. Whaddaya gonna do?

In other news, "Neutron Star Collision" is an awesome song. I've been listening to Muse a bit more lately since I've been listening to the local alternative rock station a lot in the car. And I know that the song was written for the Eclipse soundtrack, which sucks ('cause even though I read the first book of the Twilight series, it was only eh and not worth obsessing over), but this song is awesome anyway.

2 comments:

fencer_22 said...

I think u just gave me a reason to buy an I-tunes card

mandachan said...

i know, awesome song, right? i'm gonna see if it's on a normal muse album and buy that.