Saturday, June 19, 2010

getting beaten up

Not literally, of course. In helping the office move, I was put outside to help the EGE clear some of the trees (his dad owns the place). It wasn't a problem, except I'm not exactly your poster child for sawing ability or any display of upper-body strength, so instead of doing something productive like sawing off the branches, I had to drag all the branches back to the pile and I'm a little scratched up from it. I also scraped my arm against one of the stone things on the side of the building, and one of the cabinets we had to take down was screwed into the wall seventy bajillion different ways so I ended up getting home later than I was s'posed to.

Now for some baseball. We went to a local bar with awesome food on Thursday, which was good 'cause that way I could watch the game while I was eating (my mom even moved so I didn't have to turn around or whatever). I started watching in the 3rd or 4th inning or so, and the D-backs started to fall apart when our dinner came, so the entire time I was like "Yeah, they're taking Danny out soon, his pitch count is too high and they're hitting off him well." I also felt bad for Mark Reynolds, a.k.a. the King of Strikeouts because of his title, mostly because I know how much it sucks to go up to bat and strike out, especially after a good at-bat.

Guess that's all from me. Off to a graduation party later :P

No comments: