Saturday, May 22, 2010

this looks promising

Job fair went pretty well. I hadn't printed out an application at home since my computer doesn't like PDF files, but they had them there to fill out. They also had a list of positions they wanted people for, and I was pretty much game for all of them, but ideally I want to be a bat boy... er, girl (well the position title was specifically bat boy) or hawker.

They conducted little mini-interviews too, and the guy asked me if I had any special talents or attributes, and I looked at my stepdad blankly 'cause I wasn't sure what to say, but then the guy asked if I was loud and I automatically said yes (the girls on the team can vouch for this). The guy also put down that I was personable and that I had a lot of baseball knowledge 'cause I also play softball, which is fundamentally the same thing.

Now, I just have to wait a week or two for them to get back to me. I can't wait :)

No comments: