Tuesday, May 25, 2010

so far, so good

No embarrassments or injuries (or embarrassing injuries) thus far with practicing with varsity for the postseason. Then again all we did were tchotchke warmup things and a mini scrimmage today in which I sucked royally (sorry, Kansas City, you know I don't mean it like that) and struck out twice :P

Luckily my stepdad was willing to work with my whininess and tweak my swing to compensate for faster pitching, and he also helped with grounders.


On another note, I'm starting to get a little worried for the Sox/Royals series that starts on Thursday (!), 'cause the Royals recalled Betemit and sent down Bullington, but Alex hasn't moved. And I really want him to play this series. More than I really should, but he wasn't in the April series 'cause of his thumb and I want to watch him play without having to watch the YES channel. I don't even know if we get the YES channel. But regardless. I will not be a happy camper if he's stuck in Omaha this weekend.

No comments: