Thursday, May 27, 2010

really?

All I'm asking for is two players to be in Fenway for the series this weekend. Two players. That's it. Is that too much to ask? I don't really think so.

The baseball gods must, because Ellsbury might go back on the DL 'cause of the residing pain from Beltre kneeing him in the chest last Sox/Royals series. And Alex is batting .377 and he is still in Omaha. Would it kill you guys to let me see you play against each other? Even if just one of you made it on the field this weekend I'd be happy.

Also, Lincecum kinda sucked at pitching last night. And Salty is still in triple-A. And currently Danny is in line for a loss against the Rockies.

Dear Baseball Gods:
You guys must really hate me. I don't like that. Cut me some slack and let my boys do good for once, will you? Thanks.
-mandachan


Sox/Royals game kicks off at 7:10ish.

No comments: