Saturday, April 10, 2010

so.

Our game got rained out yesterday. Of course. Whenever we go to play this particular team, it has to rain. Every time. It happened at least 3 times last year, too, and I wouldn't be surprised if next Saturday it starts raining too.

So instead I went over to Laura's house for more Firefly watching. It was fun. I stayed up way too late, though, and I was really tired.

I also had a game today, which is why I didn't want to be up so late last night. I drove there by myself :). We won 8-5, and even though I didn't play (:P), I had a say in the game 'cause in the 3rd inning, the other coach thought we had 2 outs when we only had one, so the umps came and asked me what I had so I told them and then they let us keep playing with one out so that might've saved us the game. I felt special 'cause they actually listened to me.

Oh, and since I was at Laura's house last night, I didn't watch the Sox/Royals game, but the Royals won 4-3. Obviously Alex wasn't playing, but Ellsbury had a single and a double. Alex has been doing good in rehab, though. He went 1 for 2 on Thursday with a single and a HBP, and last night he went 1 for 1 with a double, 2 walks and 3 runs.

No comments: