Wednesday, April 21, 2010

one off, one on

Not a week after I get one of my 5 off the DL does another one get put on the DL. Poor Ellsbury. Luckily his DL placement is retroactive to April 12th, so he'll be deactivated as early as Tuesday. It still kinda sucks, though. See, this is what happens when you don't communicate. You get kneed in the boob and put on the DL.

But by George look at his replacement! I'd never heard of Darnell McDonald... until he came in the game last night as a pinch hitter, hit a 2-run home run to tie the game and also a walk-off home run to win it 7-6. Dear Red Sox Front Office, Where has this guy been?! Love, Mandachan.



Anyway. Sorry 'bout the crappy post last night. I got kicked off the computer at like 7:30 last night and I had just had piano lessons, so I didn't have time to post, and then I went to bed and realized I didn't post and that I might've missed the 3000th hit (which, turns out, I was that 3000th hit), so I flew back downstairs and posted super quick. I would've posted about the Ellsbury situation but I didn't have time.

I'm going to finish making cookies, eat my lunch and then do some homework before practice and possibly sitting in on a bit of the EGE's match today.

No comments: