Saturday, April 17, 2010

it just keeps coming

Well I'll be damned. 4 posts in one day. This has never happened.

Regardless, I have more "big news," which makes it ok for me to post again about my boys. This one is about Lincecum. He pitched 6 innings of shutout ball today against the Dodgers, giving up 4 hits and striking out 7. But what I'm more in awe of is his hitting today. Pitchers are generally s'posed to suck at hitting. Not Timmy, not today. He went 3 for 4 with 3 singles and 3 RBIs. If that's not "taking care of business," then I don't know what is.


Good hitting...


good pitching...


and a funny face. What more can you ask for?

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh look! there's your pothead! i'm just kidding, he's very pretty... and he doesn't look like a pothead at all!

mandachan said...

thanks laura :P :)