Sunday, April 18, 2010

hoo boy

Yes, even though I had 4 posts yesterday, somehow I still managed to find something to talk about today.

That Mets/Cardinals game last night was just insane. 20 innings. And huzzah to Mikey P for the save (even though he's a starter...). I invite you to visit either The 'Ropolitans or Mr. Met is My Brother for more details on that since they know more about it than I do.

Also in the NL, kudos to Ubaldo Jimenez for pitching the first no-hitter of 2010 as well as the Rockies' first ever no-no. He fanned 7 in the 4-0 win over the Braves.

The Sox lost to the Rays in both the finishing of the rain-suspended game from Friday and the other part of the quasi-doubleheader. Buchholz kinda blew it in the 2nd game by giving up 4 runs in the 1st inning (though one of those runs was Cameron's fault).

Alex didn't start last night, but he made his first major league appearance this year as a pinch hitter and got a walk. Not a spectacular way to start the season but hey, it could've been worse. At least he got on base. (the Royals lost 6-5)

I got my shoes for prom yesterday, so I've been walking around the house in them so I can get a feel for them and not roll my ankle at prom. 'Cause that would really suck. As it is, I've almost rolled my ankle once today.

No comments: