Thursday, April 15, 2010

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Don't worry, I am not going to burst out into a song that I know only from the Shrek 2 soundtrack. I just needed a relevant title.

So, upon my latest round of "My blog sucks, what am I doing wrong?", there have been requests from someone who shall remain nameless (the EGE) to make a few lot of tweaks to this dear site of bloggorrhea.

For starters, I messed around with my sidebar stuff, condensed it a little, and moved stuff around because even though I like to know how shamefully few views I have, you guys probably don't. Besides, the label cloud thing looks a lot cooler than a lame old list.

I also added an "about me" page at the top, explaining what kind of nonsense may appear on the blog in addition to providing my email in case anyone would like to contact me.

As for content, I'm always trying to modify it because baseball and specifically my "5" can get a little boring, but I can't drop it entirely as it would defeat the purpose of the blog being called "divided loyalty." If any of you (sad few) readers has any comments or suggestions, feel free to email me if there's something you want to see. Pending approval, you just might get your wish.

Um... I'll try to add more pictures to make the writing seem not so dull. I've been moseying around the yard taking pictures of stuff, so I'll post those at some point.

I'll end this post, now that I've officially put you to sleep... but be on the lookout for more tweaks.

Oh, and yesterday's post was the 100th for the year. Yay me.

No comments: