Sunday, April 4, 2010

can't... wait... any... longer!

Opening Day is tomorrow. I have been chomping at the bit for the past... well, I've been waiting for Opening Day since the World Series from Hell. And now it's almost here! Yay!

Unfortunately, the epic tales of Friday night and yesterday morning will have to wait since we're having people over for breakfast and we're going to my stepdad's family's house later for Easter stupid midafternoon meal (it's not lunch, it's not dinner, and it sucks 'cause we're starving by the time it comes and then we're too full for dinner but then we get the munchies really badly around 8).

So yeah. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

10:20am: Well I feel stupid. I've been waiting for so long for tomorrow, only to find out that the Sox season opener is tonight against the Stankees. Loser.

No comments: