Tuesday, March 9, 2010

oh. haha.

I remember my last idiocy that I was s'posed to write about yesterday but forgot. I was messing around with my iPod on Sunday night and I pushed the "screen lock" button, which would've been no big deal... except that I had forgotten the 4-number combination to unlock it... Luckily I didn't have to try every one of the 10,000 possible combinations because I thought of what other 4-# combinations I've had in the past for things and I finally figured it out this morning.

This is one of those lessons of "don't shut something unless you know you can open it again." Same rule goes for doors and other lockable things.

Hmmm... what else, what else... oh, right, I'm going to a "shindig" today with a few friends and they're going to make me watch "Firefly", which, for those of you who don't know, was a show that was aired on Fox but they were apparently stupid and aired the episodes out of order so no one watched it and it got cancelled. It's the forerunner the movie Serenity and my friends quote both of them all the time so it's starting to drive me nuts to be out of the loop. I'm excited 'cause even though we obviously can't get through the whole season between 11 and 4, I'll at least have some clue as to what they're referencing.

And as a parting thought, I still hate bloody noses. I don't care if it's genetic or if it's the weather, it makes it impossible to type efficiently and I don't like getting woken up at buttcrack hour in the morning by them. Just saying.

No comments: