Friday, March 19, 2010

last day

I'm kinda glad that today is the last day of conditioning, except it was s'posed to be a weightlifting day (which I'm slightly better at) but instead it's a running/agility day. Bleck. Inhaler, I am your servant.

I'm really nervous for tryouts next week. There are a lot of freshmen this year and a lot of people who are better than me. Then again, I've only been playing for... hopefully this will be my 3rd year, so pretty much by default everyone is better than me. Except at doing the book. The book is mine :)

Because tryouts start on Monday, posting will be light but hopefully still regular since I'll get home after dinner on Monday and probably around dinnertime the rest of the week, depending on what session I get thrown in. So basically I'll still have time to keep you updated if something monumental happens, but it'll probably be a week of one-liners or some other small thing. With luck, I'll make the team, but that would mean that the blog would be one-liners and such until June. If I don't make it, I'll probably ask the coaches if I could manage either varsity or JV (since I basically managed for JV last year), and if that doesn't happen, I'll just have to get a job.

I'm going to stop pigging out on chocolate Goldfish and Nutella, so enjoy this lovely almost-spring day. I'll be back.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine. And even if you don't make the team you can be the manager. I doubt anybody on either team knows as much about the game as you.

But you shouldn't have to worry about managing =)

mandachan said...

thanks :)
yeah, managing is one thing i know i can do... ok, actually, i've never managed, but i know how to do the book, so that's half the battle.