Tuesday, March 23, 2010

home, finally

School then tryouts then home only for dinner then piano lessons then band concert. Phew.

Anyway. Tryouts were ok. It was all hitting, so I wasn't totally suckish but I didn't do stellar. And I got hit in the back of the head with a Nerf ball.

The concert was awesome. It was kinda weird being on the audience side of the concert, since I'm usually the one playing, but since I had English this semester, that conflicted with band (ironically enough, my band teacher is my English teacher's husband). The cool part was that it was a combined concert with my old school district, so I got to see quite a few people I knew. The only problem is that only two of them recognized me and I probably freaked out a few people by being all "Hey good job" when I haven't lived there in almost 4 years. Oh well. It was still really fun.

And I really need to get off the computer so bye :)

No comments: