Tuesday, March 30, 2010

great googly moogly

A rain day. I can't believe they actually pulled us out of school for rain. Don't get me wrong, we're in the middle of a BARS, and my yard is flooding despite being on the top of a hill, but this is just insane. Snow days, fine. Power outage, whatever. Too hot, k cool. No heat, well that was the school's problem. But rain? Great gorram. I'm glad I didn't have to take that bio test today, but now that means I stayed up late to finish my questions for nothing :P

I wouldn't've had softball practice today even if it was only raining a little since we would've been confined to the little gym so it would've been varsity only, but I knew better than to not bring my softball stuff 'cause then the sky would've magically cleared up and we would've had practice. I just left it in my locker so I'd have less stuff to carry in the torrential downpours.

Um... um... yeah I have nothing to talk about now. I'm going to try and dry off now.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas