Sunday, March 14, 2010

duuuude!

I'm sure I'm way behind the ball for having just discovered this, but Google Analytics is probably one of the coolest things I've found. You put the HTML stuff on your site and it runs statistics on how many visitors you have, how many visits you have per day, unique visits, pageviews, how long they stay on the site, where they came from, all sorts of stuff. It's kinda creepy and stalkerish but in a really cool way! :)

Oh, and Daylight Savings Time is a PITA. I changed my clocks last night (with the exception of my phone that changes automatically and my watch which I can't figure out how to change), and I woke up at 10:30 this morning, which was really only 9:30 in my inner time, which threw me off. And then we ate breakfast around 11 (or 10), and then I had to leave the house to get to a coaches clinic for rec league at 1 (12), so I wasn't really hungry at the time so I didn't end up eating till I got home at 3:30 which was really late for me to be eating and ugh I hate Daylight Savings Time.

Anyway, Happy Pi(e) Day, and Happy St. White's Day (crap I need to buy a present for that dangit...).

No comments: